You may already know that Blue Sail doesn’t do Christmas cards any more. This year, we’re giving the money we would have spent to the Family Holiday Association’s 500 for 500 Appeal. There’s more about the appeal here www.familyholidayassociation.org.uk/500for500
In 2014 we’ve worked on some unusual and fascinating things/places/stories including:
* the remarkable tale of King Richard III
* Birmingham the birthplace of Heavy Metal music
* Glasgow’s positioning, nationally and internationally
* the mysterious Staffordshire Hoard of Anglo Saxon gold
* VisitEngland’s destination health checks
* the future of the Tall Ships races
* Tate Britain’s international markets and marketing
* the cultural wealth of England’s Lake District
* and Ireland’s Food Tourism story.
We’ve had a lovely year working on these and many other interesting projects, and we’re grateful to our clients and business friends for your commissions and recommendations.
Wishing you and yours the best Christmas yet, and a very happy 2015 –
Amanda, Graham, Michele, Lorna E, Lorna W, Colette, David and Mikey
The Blue Sail Crew